Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Hue: Cobalt Blue


Everywhere I go, I see at least one girl dressed in this season's it color Mint/Seafoam; and while seafoam is a lovely color, there's another bolder color that'll steal the attention from all the minty girls out there: COBALT BLUE.

The deep, rich hue contrasts nicely in the sea of mint, and it's all over the runway for Spring/Summer 2013. Cobalt is flattering, summery, bold; and it is beautiful whether it's an accessory, printed, monochromatic, or colorblocked!

Cobalt Spring Summer 2013



Lover dress / Akira scoop neck tank / Topshop / J Brand j-brand skinny jeans, $325 / Marais USA shoes / Topshop leather pumps / Pim + Larkin statement necklace

Next time you go out, opt to stand out in Cobalt rather than being a part of the Seafoam Sea. 

“So soon as a fashion is Universal, it is out of date.”
                                                      -Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
 

1 comment:

  1. So great! It is hard for me to find leather jackets in this style in stores while I really love its design and quality. I am super happy with what I get from cwmalls.com, and will keep my attention to it.

    ReplyDelete